AVAM & Race Pace Bicycles presenté • the 3rd annual
Grand Pre-Flicks: TOURS DE FEDERAL HILL
Join us for a relaxed evening ride before Flicks!
- When: LAST RIDE: Thursday, August 21
- Starts: 6:30pm @ Race Pace Bicycles (1410 Key Hwy)
- Ends: ~ 8pm @ AVAM (800 Key Hwy)
- Cost: FREE to ride!
AVAM & Race Pace Bicycles have teamed up again for our 3rd annual Grand Pre-Flicks: Tours de Federal Hill – offered on 3 different Flicks nights! See the local sights & scenery from the seat of your 2-wheeler on these relaxed, evening rides. Each night, we'll commence at 6:30pm at Race Pace Bicycles (1410 Key Hwy), then pedal through Ft. McHenry and the historic neighborhoods & parks of Federal Hill, ending at AVAM around 8pm – just in time for you to visit the museum & catch the free Flicks From The Hill movie at 9pm! Bring your own bike, or rent one from Race Pace Federal Hill (please call ahead to reserve as supply is limited: 410-986-0001); helmets, lights & locks are encouraged too. After the ride, take a stroll through our current exhibition: Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity!, AVAM is OPEN & FREE from 5–9pm on Flicks nights! Then grab a blanket & relax under the stars while you enjoy the free outdoor movies on Federal Hill – part of AVAM's critically acclaimed, free outdoor film series: Flicks From The Hill.
JULY 17 • flick: Hugo JULY 31 • flick: WarGames
- AUG 21 • flick: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Each night – 6:30pm: Start @ Race Pace // ~8pm: Finish @ AVAM // 9pm: Flicks screening
Locations & More Info:
- Race Pace Bicycles Federal Hill: 1410 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230 (Google Map), Phone: 410-986-0001, Website
- American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM) is located at 800 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230 (adjacent to historic Federal Hill park, Google Map), Phone: 410-244-1900, avam.org
- Complete line-up & more detail on AVAM's Flicks From The Hill series