Host your next event at AVAM!
Nestled at the base of historic Federal Hill in the south side of Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor, the American Visionary Art Museum is a unique and exciting venue for special events. Not only is the museum the national repository for the artworks created by self-taught artists, the building's architecture is an artistic creation unto itself – winning many national & international awards for its design and beauty. Our venue is easily accessible by foot (a 15 minute walk from the Convention Center), or by transport (Water Taxi or Charm City Circulator), and convenient to all of Baltimore's Inner Harbor hotels and downtown attractions. AVAM is capable of hosting events from small intimate dinner parties to large-scale receptions. For more info, contact Michele Goldberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-244-1900 x228.
Prices & Catering
Click to download:
- 2015-16 PRICE LIST for Private & Corporate Events
- 2015-16 PRICE LIST for Non-Profit Events
- List of Approved Caterers
PDF files may require Adobe Reader
What event can you envision? We've hosted:
- Wedding ceremonies and receptions, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners; corporate dinners, meetings and cocktail receptions; non-profit fundraisers and galas; holiday parties; and much more!
- Our large Sculpture Barn & Garden can accommodate up to 125 seated for dinner & dancing, or 250+ for a standing cocktail reception.
- The Jim Rouse Visionary Center 3rd floor banquet room can accommodate up to 400 guests comfortably, so it's the perfect spot for cocktails, dinner & dancing for 150+ guests!
- Or you can rent both our spaces for a large-scale cocktail party!!!
For more information or to set up an appointment to visit, please contact Michele Goldberg, AVAM's Facility Rentals Coordinator, at (410) 244-1900 x228 or email@example.com. Don't forget to include your name, address, telephone number and some information about your prospective event.