10/22/22, 8:00 PM
Provides administrative and general support to the Director and from time to time, the executive team in collaboration with the Director. The ideal candidate takes ownership of day-to-day activities including but not limited to the following:
• Assist Director with all facets of administrative and organizational duties as directed
• Maintain calendar (online Google calendar and in-office) and schedule appointments for Director; record appointments and coordinate schedule with other staff as requested
• Provide general support to executive staff and Board of Directors as needed in support of or in response to Director
• Respond to general written, electronic, and phone inquires
• Check messages and distribute accordingly
• Develop system and keep track of electronic files
• Provide administrative support for programming, events, activities and services for the Director.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Opportunities for growth include advancing to the role of Executive Assistant and/or other museum-related roles.
Commensurate with experience
The ideal candidate loves the art of administration management, is mature and takes pride in organizing, prioritizing, efficiency, and the end result. The candidate anticipates need and is a conscientious self-started who enjoys working in a museum environment, communicates well, and enjoys working with people, externally and internally.
Writing Skills, Microsoft Office/Google/SM Platforms, excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and writing skills. Bachelors in business administration or Associated Degree preferred and/or equivalent on the job training.
how to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Erin Kruczek email@example.com. No phone calls or snail mail please.